Leisure and activities
• Visit of the Camargue region in a horse-drawn carriage driven by Alain (departure possible at the Mas)
• Horseback riding hosted by Jérôme Ferton at Auberge Cavalière stables
(adjoining the Mas des Colverts), featuring State-certified instructors, ponies for children, classes
• Rides Ornithological discovery in the vicinity of and leaving from the Mas,
with binoculars loaned free of charge
• the Camargue Birds guide and a detailed IGN mapVisit of the Pont de Gau ornithological park 2 km away: adult admission: €7.50, children’s rate (ages 4 to 12): €5(No kill)
• Fishing around the Mas and in neighboring ponds with equipment available at the Mas.
• Kayaking on the Petit Rhône River with the Kayak vert Camargue office.
• Mountain bike rentals in town with itinerary suggestions.
• River cruise launched from the Port Gardian with discovery of the Petit Rhône.
• Flamenco evening in town at the El Campo restaurant with the Soy group (from April to end of September).
• Flamenco evening outside of town with a meal at the Table des Baumelles, hosted by Vincent Rouzeau (Saturday evenings).
• Visit of the Manade des Baumelles – spending a day or half-day amidst a herd of Camargue bulls with a meal served at a local inn rated in the Guide du Routard.
• Visit of a herd of bulls in a horse-drawn carriage on the estate of the Clauzel Family with introduction to the owner.